Ever since me and my hubster went on a date (yes we still date;) over the holiday break to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol I can’t help but think what I would wear if I were the spy?? Jane Carter played by none other than Paula Patton was enough inspiration to get me going in the right direction. Isn’t she just gorgeous?! (i <3 her hubster).
Naturally, Paula Patton is my v-Style inspiration for the week! I haven’t done a v-Style post in a while so click here for more details. In a nutshell, it is a post that features how I would style a celebrity if I was given and unlimited budget for a day without the limitations of a small budget. Who wouldn’t want a job with massive access to clothes and cash? Me [^_^]
The look below is definitely for a spy in the making…
- very minimal accessories to carry (to make room for her spy gear, of course)
- motorcycle inspired leather and wool jacket
- wedged shoes (with rubber grip so she doesn’t break an ankle while drop kickin’ the bad guys)
- oversized watch to make sure her timing is just right
- stretch leather pants to seduce and destroy!!
Ok maybe that last part was overkill but I would sooo rock this if I were a spy or if I could afford it-whichever comes first. Kudos to Paula for making it look so easy!
$500 – nike.com
$4,600 – net-a-porter.com
$643 – monamoore.com
$850 – swarovski.com
$1,295 – net-a-porter.com
$29 – barneys.com